5-year fitting (workmanship) warranty certificate issued upon receipt of final payment.
Through our exclusive suppliers Metalcraft comes Colorsteel's 30 year product warranty for Colorsteel Endura and (up to) 30 year product warranty for Colorsteel Maxx (for coastal homes). In accordance with NZ Steel Terms and Conditions. You can find out more by visiting the Colorsteel website here.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- For projects over the value of $30,000 (incl GST) we provide a lawyer-written construction contract to be signed by both parties prior to deposit invoice being issued.
- All quotes for projects under $30,000 must be accepted in writing, and returned to JJ Roofing prior to deposit invoice being issued.
- Based on the knowledge of the assessor measuring the roof all quotes will contain a PC Sum for unforeseen timber replacement and/or works. If not all used the remainder will be credited off the final invoice.
- While we endevour to reinstall TV dish/antenna exactly how it was prior to removal, it is not a liability of JJ Roofing to ensure that reception will be perfect. We can provide you with the contact details of our trusted expert in this field.
- Our quotes are subject to the Construction Contracts Act 2002.
- We add a 10% admin fee to all materials and sub-contractor rates.
- Any variations outside the quoted scope of works will be charged at an hourly rate of $70 per team member (materials additional). For any variations with a value greater than $500 a variation order will be provided and must be accepted in writing before the work commences.